Undermount 33-in x 19-in Brushed Stainless Steel Double Bowl Kitchen Sink
- This handcrafted kitchen sink is constructed from 18-gauge, 304-grade stainless steel.
- The edge of the installed under-mount kitchen sink is hidden at the bottom of the table, making the table surface easy to clean and more beautiful
- Double bowl design improves the use efficiency and can clean, defrost food, and place items at the same time
- Compared with other ordinary kitchen sinks, the handcrafted kitchen sink is thicker with a thickness of more than 1.0mm and the panel can be 1.2mm or 3mm. The advantage is that the sink steel plate is thicker and well-distributed, so it will be more durable. The rounded corner is a steel plate bend, so the rounded corner formed can be smaller, the available space of the sink is larger, the sense of the line is stronger, and the texture looks more high-end.
- A brushed satin finish tends to hide water spots, and scratches and helps resist corrosion and rust.
- The bottom of the sink adopted a scientific X-shaped diversion design which makes it fastly, and effectively drains off water and keeps it cleaning and drying, It also comes with a protective stainless steel bottom grid to safeguard the surface of your sink.
- The outer side of the sink's bottom is not only covered with sound-dampening pads (asphalt), but also sprayed with damp-proof paint coating to achieve the effect of noise reduction and moisture absorption, making the sink quieter to use and reducing condensation at the bottom of the sink.
- Included: Stainless steel bottom grid, Basket strainer, and Drain cover
- Before you buy, consider the orientation of the sink, the number of sink bowls, and the depth and number of holes your sink requires for fixtures, If you're replacing a sink, make sure it fits the existing cutout, If the cabinet allows, you may be able to install a larger sink by expanding the cutout and we recommend that ask professionals to install
- Installation method�?Undermount
- Drainage hole Size: 3.5"
- Number of faucet holes : 0
- Single sink /Double sink�?/strong> Double sink
- Product outer dimensions(inch) �?/strong>32" x 19" x 10"
- Basin gall size: 14.5" x 17" x 10" 14.5" x 17" x 10"
- Open hole size: 30"*17"
- Suggested cabinet size (inch): 36"
- Product net weight (bare sink) lbs: 23
- Accessory list: Basket strainer + Drain cover Stainless steel bottom grid
Clean & Wash
To give it a long-lasting lifetime（though some scratches are inevitable during your usage over time),
clean it regularly with a mild detergent solution and/or clean water applied with a soft cloth or sponge; Rub gently.
Deep clean once a week with a recommended cleanser (to rub in the direction of the finish lines) and a soft cloth or sponge rather than aggressively cleaning.
Round corner design, easy to clean,
Satin Finish, create an elegant look, against stain and rust
T304 Stainless Steel
for superior strength and durability,
a premium quality making the sink long-lasting.
This handcrafted kitchen sink is constructed from 18-gauge, 304-grade stainless steel. Compared with other ordinary kitchen sinks, the handcrafted kitchen sink is thicker with a thickness of more than 1.0mm and the panel can be 1.2mm or 3mm. The advantage is that the sink steel plate is more viscous and well-distributed, so it will be more durable. The rounded corner is a steel plate bend, so the rounded corner formed can be smaller, the available space of the sink is larger, the sense of the line is stronger, and the texture looks more high-end. The flawless, smooth texture and golden ratio R10 rounded corners make it more aesthetic, and functional and the food residue will not leave in the corners, making it easy to clean. A brushed satin finish tends to hide water spots, and scratches and helps resist corrosion and rust. The drain on this model is close to the wall of the sink and it comes with a basket strainer and drains cover to help protect from blockage and other items falling into the drain. The bottom of the sinks are adopted a scientific X-shaped diversion design which makes it fastly, effectively drains off the water, and keeps it clean and drying. It also comes with a protective stainless steel bottom grid to safeguard the surface of your sink. The outer side of the sink's bottom is not only covered with sound-dampening pads (asphalt), but also sprayed with damp-proof paint coating to achieve the effect of noise reduction and moisture absorption, making the sink quieter to use and reducing condensation at the bottom of the sink.
Product Care and Clean
How to Care and Clean Your Furniture
Now that you've invited Mondawe into your home, you'll want to enjoy the furniture for years to come. To ensure you do this, we encourage you to do so with proper care and cleaning. This helpful guide covers all types of furniture - from wood to metal - including fabric care.
How to clean fabric:
Most of mondawe dining table and chair sets come with cushions, please check the following for the cleaning of cushions:
1- Minor stains can be removed as above: Wash the outdoor cushion with a mild detergent and water solution and rinse thoroughly with water. Stand the cushion up and let it dry completely.
2- Mold and heavy stains can be removed with a good quality commercial outdoor furniture cleaner and protector.
3- For non-removable cushions, you can spray with furniture cleaner and wipe with a damp cloth.
1- Do not dry clean or use a washing machine or dryer.
2- Do not use steam or water with a temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit when cleaning.
3- Keep the outdoor furniture cleaner out of contact with the cushions of the outdoor furniture as it will cause fading.
4- Do not use bleach on acrylic fabrics.
5- Do not use solvent based materials on vinyl weaves, blended weaves or super blended weaves as they will damage the yarn and will damage the yarn
6- Do not use chlorine-containing cleaning agents.
Whether you have all-wood furniture or furniture made from a mix of wood, faux wood, and wood veneers, you want to protect it from damage, maintain its perfect finish, and look great for years to come. Here are some tips to help you do just that.
How to care for wooden furniture:
1. Polish wood furniture weekly with a lint-free cloth.
2. Keep furniture away from heating and air conditioning sources to prevent moisture loss; and out of direct sunlight to prevent wood from fading or darkening.
3. Use felt backing on lights and other accessories to prevent scratches and scuffs, and rotate accessories so they don't stay in the same place all the time.
4. Use placemats under plates, hot pads under plates, and coasters under drinks.
5. Do not place newspapers or magazines on wood surfaces. Ink from these items may seep into the finish and damage the wood.
6. Do not use abrasives or harsh chemicals on wood furniture.
7. If you scratch your furniture: Touch-up crayons and markers are available at your local hardware and home improvement store, and come in a variety of color packs. These types of crayons and markers are made specifically for furniture and do a great job of patching up most imperfections.
How to spot clean wood furniture:
1. To remove food stains, wipe up spills immediately. Polish with a soft, clean cloth.
2. To remove clouding, wipe the surface with a cloth dampened with a solution of one tablespoon of vinegar and one quart of water. 3. Rub in the same direction as the grain until the surface is completely dry. Follow with a furniture oil or polish that does not cause wax buildup or contains silicones, such as Guardsman or Heritage.
4. To remove water rings, rub in the same direction on the grain with a mixture of equal parts white vinegar and cooking oil.
5. To remove candle wax or gum, place an ice cube on the wax or gum for a few seconds to allow it to cool and harden. Be sure to wipe off the water as the ice melts to prevent water spots. Use your fingers to remove as much of the wax or gum as possible, then gently scrape off the remainder with the blunt edge of a knife. Dab the spot with a cloth soaked in creamy wax. Repeat if necessary.
6. The natural color of teak furniture will be weathered to a soft silver gray, and it will take about 9 months for it to age naturally
In wet or humid climates, or after rain, the wood may naturally expand or contract, causing the grain to rise, which will stabilize after weathering
①-You can use a soft brush to brush lightly along the direction of the wood grain to remove surface dust
②- For stubborn dirt, wash wood with 4 parts laundry detergent or dish soap to 1 part mild solution
How to spot clean rattan or wicker furniture:
1- Rattan or wicker furniture is woven from durable and weatherproof extruded polyethylene resin. Light stains and grime can be removed with mild detergents and water solutions. Rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
2-Mold and heavy stains can be treated with a good quality commercial outdoor furniture cleaner and protector.
Whether infusing a rustic element or giving a piece of furniture a modern, industrial feel, at Mondawe we incorporate metal into our furniture in a variety of ways. You'll find that most of the metal is powder-coated for a smooth, flat finish.
How to care for and clean metal furniture:
Metal Frame Care:
1- Wash the furniture with a mild detergent, rinse with water, and dry thoroughly
2- The metal frame can be coated with a fine, clear car wax for maximum protection from harmful UV rays
3- It is recommended to perform maintenance 2-3 times a year in low-pollution areas, and more frequently in high-pollution areas
When it comes to cleaning metal, less is more. Just periodically dust with a clean dry cloth.
Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on metal finishes as they can cause a lot of damage.
Note: Iron or steel frames can rust if exposed to excessive moisture, especially in salt water areas.
Marble, slate and natural stone furniture
Natural stones such as marble and slate bring an earthy, organic element to the space. They are universally loved for their one-of-a-kind qualities. There will be some variation in color from one piece to another, and even within a quarry slab. There will be pits and cracks on the surface of the stone, which appear as cracks. They were created by the enormous heat and pressure that formed the stones eons ago. These properties do not compromise function or durability; rather, they add to aesthetics. While marble, slate and natural stone are certainly very durable, they should never be considered indestructible.
How to Care for Marble and Slate
General Cleaning: Soak sponge or clean cloth in warm water, add a few drops of mild dishwashing liquid; wring out as much liquid as possible, wipe and dry surface immediately (use a second dry cloth). You can also opt for a marble cleaner for a deeper clean.
Use coasters under glasses, especially if they contain alcohol or citrus juice, and placemats under china, china, silverware, or other objects that can scratch stone surfaces.
Do not use vinegar, bleach, lemon, ammonia, all-purpose cleaners, or abrasive cleaners such as Comet.
Do not use acid-based cleaners, such as bathroom cleaners, grout cleaners, or tub and tile cleaners.
Do not use alkaline cleaners that are not specially formulated for natural stone.
Do not leave pools on the marble surface as this will eventually leave a stain.
Professional refinishing is recommended to remove etch marks and restore the stone's natural finish.
If you choose to seal your marble, use a quality product and follow the manufacturer's directions for use. (Stone sealant can be purchased at almost any home improvement center.)
How to find clean marble and stone
1- Tabletops that are soiled with products such as wine, soda, coffee or other colorants of organic origin can be cleaned with a mild detergent and rinsed with water
2- When not in use, it can be covered with a suitable outdoor furniture cover to achieve a protective effect
3- In extremely cold climates, it is recommended that the countertop be placed in a dry indoor area
Proper cleaning and maintenance will prolong the life of your outdoor furniture, keeping your outdoor space looking like new. With regular cleaning, preservation of wooden furniture, cleaning of plastic furniture, care, storage and covering of metal furniture, and regular inspections, you can ensure that your outdoor furniture always looks beautiful and durable. Let's enjoy the outdoors together and let furniture bring us more joy.