Single Handle Shower Tub Kit with Waterfall Tub Spout and Handheld Shower Faucet, Wall Mounted
Add a splash of contemporary style and modern elegance to your bathroom with this single-handle shower tub kit. The arc clean lines, horizontal spout, and 3-fashionable finish choices of the faucet create a sophisticated, high-end appearance. The unique arc spout provides a smooth waterfall experience, controlled by an easy-to-adjust 4-handle lever, which is designed to meet your needs.
- Premium material construction ensures durability; body material: brass shower head material: stainless steel hand shower material: stainless steel panel: stainless steel handle material: zinc alloy
- Pressure balance valve with cUPC certificated: this shower system is equipped with a pressure balance valve cartridge, brass valve body, the flow of cold and hot water can be adjusted through the settings on the left and right sides, which is a pressure balancing valve cartridge that can prevent scalding injuries
- 2-functions: you can switch effortlessly from handheld shower faucet to tub spout
- Unique design tub spout: the curvaceous arc design with clean lines and rounded edges will add a fresh, new look to your bathroom; wide waterfall spout always give an amazing flow of water
- Wall mounting handheld shower: gives a spray of water within its reach; it's convenient for cleaning your shower room or bathing your pet
- Single-handle: the flat handle allows a precise and smooth control of water temperature and flow
- Spot free finish: black, brushed gold, or brushed nickel
- Standard US 1/2 in. NPT connection: compatible with most existing shower systems
- CEC certificated: Flow rate 1.8 GPM at 80 PSI.
|Connection size (in.)
|Showerhead face diameter (in.)
|Black/Brushed Nickel/Brushed Gold
|Kink Free Hose, Pressure Balance, Self-cleaning Nozzles, Waterfall
|Flow rate (gallons per minute)
|Anti-Scald Valve, Hand Shower, Handles, Pressure Balance/Scald Guard
|Tub Wall Mount
|Number of Faucet Handles
|Number of Spray Patterns
|Shower Head Shape
|Shower Head Size
|Spout Reach (in.)
Product Care and Clean
How to Care and Clean Your Furniture
Now that you've invited Mondawe into your home, you'll want to enjoy the furniture for years to come. To ensure you do this, we encourage you to do so with proper care and cleaning. This helpful guide covers all types of furniture - from wood to metal - including fabric care.
How to clean fabric:
Most of mondawe dining table and chair sets come with cushions, please check the following for the cleaning of cushions:
1- Minor stains can be removed as above: Wash the outdoor cushion with a mild detergent and water solution and rinse thoroughly with water. Stand the cushion up and let it dry completely.
2- Mold and heavy stains can be removed with a good quality commercial outdoor furniture cleaner and protector.
3- For non-removable cushions, you can spray with furniture cleaner and wipe with a damp cloth.
1- Do not dry clean or use a washing machine or dryer.
2- Do not use steam or water with a temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit when cleaning.
3- Keep the outdoor furniture cleaner out of contact with the cushions of the outdoor furniture as it will cause fading.
4- Do not use bleach on acrylic fabrics.
5- Do not use solvent based materials on vinyl weaves, blended weaves or super blended weaves as they will damage the yarn and will damage the yarn
6- Do not use chlorine-containing cleaning agents.
Whether you have all-wood furniture or furniture made from a mix of wood, faux wood, and wood veneers, you want to protect it from damage, maintain its perfect finish, and look great for years to come. Here are some tips to help you do just that.
How to care for wooden furniture:
1. Polish wood furniture weekly with a lint-free cloth.
2. Keep furniture away from heating and air conditioning sources to prevent moisture loss; and out of direct sunlight to prevent wood from fading or darkening.
3. Use felt backing on lights and other accessories to prevent scratches and scuffs, and rotate accessories so they don't stay in the same place all the time.
4. Use placemats under plates, hot pads under plates, and coasters under drinks.
5. Do not place newspapers or magazines on wood surfaces. Ink from these items may seep into the finish and damage the wood.
6. Do not use abrasives or harsh chemicals on wood furniture.
7. If you scratch your furniture: Touch-up crayons and markers are available at your local hardware and home improvement store, and come in a variety of color packs. These types of crayons and markers are made specifically for furniture and do a great job of patching up most imperfections.
How to spot clean wood furniture:
1. To remove food stains, wipe up spills immediately. Polish with a soft, clean cloth.
2. To remove clouding, wipe the surface with a cloth dampened with a solution of one tablespoon of vinegar and one quart of water. 3. Rub in the same direction as the grain until the surface is completely dry. Follow with a furniture oil or polish that does not cause wax buildup or contains silicones, such as Guardsman or Heritage.
4. To remove water rings, rub in the same direction on the grain with a mixture of equal parts white vinegar and cooking oil.
5. To remove candle wax or gum, place an ice cube on the wax or gum for a few seconds to allow it to cool and harden. Be sure to wipe off the water as the ice melts to prevent water spots. Use your fingers to remove as much of the wax or gum as possible, then gently scrape off the remainder with the blunt edge of a knife. Dab the spot with a cloth soaked in creamy wax. Repeat if necessary.
6. The natural color of teak furniture will be weathered to a soft silver gray, and it will take about 9 months for it to age naturally
In wet or humid climates, or after rain, the wood may naturally expand or contract, causing the grain to rise, which will stabilize after weathering
①-You can use a soft brush to brush lightly along the direction of the wood grain to remove surface dust
②- For stubborn dirt, wash wood with 4 parts laundry detergent or dish soap to 1 part mild solution
How to spot clean rattan or wicker furniture:
1- Rattan or wicker furniture is woven from durable and weatherproof extruded polyethylene resin. Light stains and grime can be removed with mild detergents and water solutions. Rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
2-Mold and heavy stains can be treated with a good quality commercial outdoor furniture cleaner and protector.
Whether infusing a rustic element or giving a piece of furniture a modern, industrial feel, at Mondawe we incorporate metal into our furniture in a variety of ways. You'll find that most of the metal is powder-coated for a smooth, flat finish.
How to care for and clean metal furniture:
Metal Frame Care:
1- Wash the furniture with a mild detergent, rinse with water, and dry thoroughly
2- The metal frame can be coated with a fine, clear car wax for maximum protection from harmful UV rays
3- It is recommended to perform maintenance 2-3 times a year in low-pollution areas, and more frequently in high-pollution areas
When it comes to cleaning metal, less is more. Just periodically dust with a clean dry cloth.
Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on metal finishes as they can cause a lot of damage.
Note: Iron or steel frames can rust if exposed to excessive moisture, especially in salt water areas.
Marble, slate and natural stone furniture
Natural stones such as marble and slate bring an earthy, organic element to the space. They are universally loved for their one-of-a-kind qualities. There will be some variation in color from one piece to another, and even within a quarry slab. There will be pits and cracks on the surface of the stone, which appear as cracks. They were created by the enormous heat and pressure that formed the stones eons ago. These properties do not compromise function or durability; rather, they add to aesthetics. While marble, slate and natural stone are certainly very durable, they should never be considered indestructible.
How to Care for Marble and Slate
General Cleaning: Soak sponge or clean cloth in warm water, add a few drops of mild dishwashing liquid; wring out as much liquid as possible, wipe and dry surface immediately (use a second dry cloth). You can also opt for a marble cleaner for a deeper clean.
Use coasters under glasses, especially if they contain alcohol or citrus juice, and placemats under china, china, silverware, or other objects that can scratch stone surfaces.
Do not use vinegar, bleach, lemon, ammonia, all-purpose cleaners, or abrasive cleaners such as Comet.
Do not use acid-based cleaners, such as bathroom cleaners, grout cleaners, or tub and tile cleaners.
Do not use alkaline cleaners that are not specially formulated for natural stone.
Do not leave pools on the marble surface as this will eventually leave a stain.
Professional refinishing is recommended to remove etch marks and restore the stone's natural finish.
If you choose to seal your marble, use a quality product and follow the manufacturer's directions for use. (Stone sealant can be purchased at almost any home improvement center.)
How to find clean marble and stone
1- Tabletops that are soiled with products such as wine, soda, coffee or other colorants of organic origin can be cleaned with a mild detergent and rinsed with water
2- When not in use, it can be covered with a suitable outdoor furniture cover to achieve a protective effect
3- In extremely cold climates, it is recommended that the countertop be placed in a dry indoor area
Proper cleaning and maintenance will prolong the life of your outdoor furniture, keeping your outdoor space looking like new. With regular cleaning, preservation of wooden furniture, cleaning of plastic furniture, care, storage and covering of metal furniture, and regular inspections, you can ensure that your outdoor furniture always looks beautiful and durable. Let's enjoy the outdoors together and let furniture bring us more joy.